Wedding Bouquet Accessories
When most people think of a wedding bouquet, they instantly think of red roses or brightly colored flowers bunched together. You might even think of white lilies or callas. But what about a winter wedding? What flowers come to your mind? Sure, with today’s technology, most flowers are available year-round, but if you’re planning a wedding for the winter, why not add a touch of the season (as well as traditions) to your wedding decor?
Winter Wedding Flowers
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to flowers available in the winter. Your local florist will be able to help you choose the perfect flowers for the style and theme of your wedding.
Winter Wedding Bouquet Foliage
- Pine – long needle-like evergreen.
- Fir – short, evergreen needles; sparks memories of holidays past.
- Lambs Ear – fuzzy, white leaves remind one of a lamb’s ear.
- Dusty Miller – all-white foliage is perfect for winter weddings.
- Eucalyptus – white-ish, blue foliage with a wonderful fragrance.
- Juniper – another evergreen foliage great for floral design.